Throughout this year I’ve been inspired by Jen’s seasonal manifestos over at The Mad House. Now that I’ve started this blog and noticed Jen’s started a linky, I thought it rude not to join in!
I think having a seasonal manifesto is a fantastic idea. It’s a simple way to note down those things you want to achieve over the next 3 months so you can review and monitor how you are getting on. Plus it’s much, much, much more realistic and achievable than New Year resolutions (or is that just me?)
1. We will celebrate Autumn and continue to learn about the changing seasons – enjoying and celebrating Halloween & Guy Fawkes too!
2. We will have at least one family day a month.
3. Mr Frugal and I will have one Boxing Day (or possibly a mini Boxing Day morning/afternoon) a month.
4. I will continue to actively make savings and reach my target goal by 31 December 2012.
5. We will get to know our natural surroundings and go on walks, nature trails and visit the local parks.
6. We will make the effort to get to know the local community and get involved in our new village.
7. Mr Frugal and I will have at least 1 “date” and selfishly do something without the children.
8. Master & Miss Tot will both be sleeping in their own rooms each night by December 2012 and going to a bed at a reasonable hour (ooh yes they will!)
9. We will have an organised, fun-filled Christmas with all the activities I want to do having been planned so they actually happen!
10. I will make the time to write and grow this blog.
Pop over to Jen @ The Mad House to see what others are hoping to achieve this Autumn!